Banff Links Caravan Park
Banff AB45 2JJ
Following the Council decision to transfer the operation of caravan parks, investigation into the possibilities of community group involvement for the management and operation of this park, which was advertised for lease on the open market, has concluded. Following the completion of this process, an interim management agreement has been arranged, the park will open for business on 29th March 2013.
Contact: 01261 812228
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some more images of Banff Caravan Park
- 41 fully serviced seasonal stances
- 38 touring stances with electric hook-up
- 20 tent/touring stances without electric
- Recycling facility on site
- Solar panels installed to heat water
- Shop on site
- Laundry with free hot water for hand washing
- Ample toilets fitted with water saving devices
- Baby changing facility
- Ample shower facilities with free hot water
- Dish washing facilitiy with free water
- Calor Gas available for purchase on site
- Dogs welcome with responsible owners
- Large play area adjacent to park
- Large variety of tourist information
- Drive over grey waste disposal point
This popular park is set close to the large sandy beach of Banff Bay and is a great attraction to surfers, next to the caravan park is a well-equipped children's play area.
Other attractions in Banff are Duff House, Banff Museum, and Bridge of Alvah Walk and within a short distance Macduff Marine Aquarium and boat trips in search of dolphins, puffins and whales along the Moray coast from Macduff. The area is part of Sustrans, the National Cycle Network, with several sections designated traffic-free for the ultimate in relaxed cycling for all ages.
The Banffshire coast is a haven for fishing with good freshwater fishing in the lower beats of the Deveron and excellent sea fishing. Along the coast are smokehouses and fish shops, as well as quality seafood restaurants.