Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership Grant Fund
The Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership (AHSCP) Grant Fund (formerly Third Sector Grants) is available to organisations and community groups who help the partnership to meet its aims, objectives and purposes about health and social care.
This fund is used to support groups that are providing services that contribute to the priorities of the AHSCP:
To qualify for funding your organisation or group must:
- be able to evidence that your group or organisation will contribute towards the outcomes of the AHSCP strategic plan
- be able to provide evidence that you have considered other alternative sources of funding available before making an application to this fund
- have no more than 3 years of total running costs in the bank
Applications for 2018/19 funding open on the 8th January 2018 and close on 9th March 2018.
Please make sure that you complete all of the sections and clearly state exactly how the funding will be used. We are not able to fund transport costs.
With your application form please provide:
- up to date business plan if funding request is over £100,000
- last 3 board meeting minutes if funding request is over £100,000
- your latest formal accounts, including a record of the reserves you hold
- your latest annual report
- statistical and qualitative information relating to the previous year (if not included in your annual report), if your application is for ongoing work
If you are a first time applicant, please also provide your constitution or trust deed or memorandum or articles of association.
If you are a national organisation, please also provide statistical and financial information relating to the local project only.
Please note that there is always competition for these funds and no funding is guaranteed. The quality of the application you submit and the information you provide is therefore an important part of the assessment process.
For further information about this fund, contact our Commissioning, Procurement and Contracts Team.
Commissioning, Procurement and Contracts Team (Social Care)
Commercial and Procurement Shared Service
Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire Councils