View our Industry Bulletins with the latest facts and figures for 4 key industries in Aberdeen City and Shire:
- Energy Review 2007 (pdf 259KB)
- Fishing 2016 (pdf 1.97MB)
- Forestry Statistics April 2009 (pdf 399KB)
- Agriculture Statistics 2017 (pdf 954KB)
The employment land audit is an analysis of employment land supply in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.
View the Employment Land Audit 2017.
Business and Industrial Areas Guide
Aberdeenshire Business and Industrial Areas Guide 2014 provides a comprehensive index of the location of companies within Aberdeenshire’s industrial estates and business parks.
A summary of the latest unemployment rates and numbers for Aberdeenshire.
- Labour Market Bulletin Q4 2016 (pdf 441KB)
- Labour Market Bulletin Q3 2016 (pdf 350KB)
- Labour Market Bulletin Q2 2016 (pdf 445KB)
- Labour Market Bulletin Q1 2016 (pdf 505KB)
Income and Earnings
An annual summary of changes in the provision of services in the rural areas of Aberdeenshire.
Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation: Aberdeenshire
The Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD) is the Scottish Government’s official tool for identifying small areas of deprivation across Scotland.
The 2016 SIMD data set was published on 31st August 2016.
The Scottish Government published their own Aberdeenshire profile using the SIMD16 data November 2016.
For more information please email email@example.com