A Person over 18 who still Qualifies for Child Benefit

If more than one adult lives in your household and all but one is 18 and you are still entitled to Child Benefit for that person(s), we may be able to give you a discount on your Council Tax.

You will be required to provide evidence to show this e.g. a copy of your Child Benefit Book or a copy of your award letter from the Department for Work and Pensions.

To apply for a discount, contact your Council Tax Team on 03456 08 12 01 who will help with your enquiry.

Help us improve