Aberdeenshire Council has provided some information on the recent Stonehaven flooding.
- 2013 01 01_Arbuthnott Drain Improvement Option Study - Draft (pdf 15.8mb)
- 2012 07 31_ Stonehaven River Carron Flood Alleviation Study (pdf 54.9mb)
- 2010 05 26_ S&A Committee Report- Councillor Feedback (pdf 87kb)
- 2010 04 27_ K&M local area Committee Report - Stonehaven Flood (pdf 81kb)
- 2010 04 14_Public Flood Meeting Questions & Responses (pdf 204kb)
- 2010 04 14 _Public Flood Meeting Response June 2010 (pdf 139kb)
- 2010 04 14_S&A Committee - Questionnaire and Responses(pdf 20kb)
- 2010 01 14_ P&R committee Report - Analysis of Recent Flood Events (pdf 53kb)
- 2010 01 14 _ Flooding in Stonehaven - Appendix A (pdf 18kb)
- 2010_SCG - Lessons Learned from Flooding (pdf 28kb)
- 2009 12 11_ SCG - Update and Background of the Flooding (pdf 61kb)
- 2009 11 13_Debriefing Process (pdf 21kb)
- January 2010 Committee Meeting (pdf 12kb)
- February 2010Committee Meeting (pdf 11kb)
- March 2010 Committee Meeting Part One (pdf 14kb)
- March 2010 Committee Meeting Part Two (pdf 16kb)
- April 2010 Committee Meeting (pdf 22kb
- May 2010 Committee Meeting (pdf 14kb)
- June 2010 Public Meeting Stonehaven Flood (pdf 1.89mb)
Multi-agency meeting in Stonehaven January 2013
A multi-agency meeting was held on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at Mackie Academy where there were over 400 attendees as well as officers from the following partner organisations in attendance:
- Aberdeenshire Council
- The Met Office
- Grampian Police
- Grampian fire and Rescue Service
- Scottish Water
- Resilience (Grampian Police)
- Grampian Emergency Planning Unit
- The Scottish Flood Forum
- The Forestry Commission
There were presentations by SEPA, Aberdeenshire Council, Grampian Police and Grampian Fire and Rescue Service. These are available below:
- SEPA (pdf 2.42MB)
- Aberdeenshire Council (pdf 1.21MB)
- Grampian Police (pdf 396KB)
- Grampian Fire and Rescue Service (pdf 1.41MB)
This was followed by a presentation on behalf of the recently formed Stonehaven Community Flood Action Group (SCFAG). The contents of this presentation are below.
The remainder of the meeting was opened to questions from the audience. These have been summarised and are available to read in the attached document.
Questions have been received from Stonehaven Community Flood Action Group. Responses are currently being prepared and will be fed back directly to the group in the beginning of February. The responses will be published here thereafter.
Questions have also been submitted on behalf of Stonehaven and District Community Council. This document will be updated as there is further information for responses.
There were requests for access to the display information that was prepared for Aberdeenshire Council by JBA Consulting. These are available in the PDF below.