Information for council tenants including:
- tenancy agreements
- rent and service charges
- repairs and what to do if you need an emergency repair
- maintenance, improvements and reporting housing repairs
- tenant participation
- moving and selling
- neighbourhood issues, energy, safety and security
- Scottish Housing Regulator advice on complaints and performance failures
Homes owned by a person or company. Information, advice and support for private landlords, letting agents, tenants and homeowners:
Information on the different housing options available:
- renting and buying
- affordable housing
- low cost housing initiatives
- sheltered housing schemes
- registered social landlords
- housing support
Information, advice and support about what to do if you are at risk of becoming homeless.
Find your local housing office.
See contact details, opening times and a map of its location.