What is tenant participation?
Tenant participation is a two-way process involving our tenants working in partnership with us to share ideas, information and have input to decisions to improve services.
Tenant participation gives you an opportunity to:
- get involved in the development and monitoring of housing services
- be involved in the decision-making process
- be able to influence decisions made by us about our housing and related services.
Why you should get involved
If you want to:
- work with us to make changes
- have a say on issues affecting your home
- support other tenants or residents
- pursue issues of interest, such as addressing anti-social behaviour or environmental improvements
you should get involved in tenant participation.
How you can get involved
There are different ways you can get involved with tenant participation: