A to Z Index:
  • Share this page
    facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus E-mail

Can I transfer from my present property to another one?

Council HouseIf you want to transfer from your current property to another one you need to fill in an housing application form.

Your application is assessed based on our allocation policy.

We look at your present housing circumstances and award points to reflect your housing need, such as overcrowding or under-occupation.

A mutual exchange is another way to resolve your housing need and can be a quicker way of getting a move.

Contact your local Housing office if you want to apply for a transfer.