Discover the wealth of Peterhead's maritime history in one of Aberdeenshire's oldest museums. See models showing the development of Peterhead fishing boats and find out about:
- Peterhead's past
- An important collection of Inuit artifacts
- Arctic animals, including a polar bear
- One of Northern Scotland's largest coin collections
- Temporary exhibitions with regularly changing program of events in Arbuthnot Museum gallery
- A large collection of photos of Peterhead and the surrounding area
A range of exhibitions and photograph kits are available for loan. Please contact us for further information.
View Arbuthnot Museum opening times:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4pm
- Saturday 10am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Closed Wednesday, Sunday and public holidays
You can contact Arbuthnot museum in writing, by telephone or email:
View the Arbuthnot Museum location map.
There is limited street parking beside the museum. More spaces are available at York Street car park.