King Edward Street
Tel 01346 518197
Fax 01346 510528
There is roadside parking outside the library. Electric doors and ramp for wheelchair access.
- Wide selection of books and information for all ages
- Large print books
- Talking Books on CD, Playaway and cassette
- Russian and Polish Collections
- Magazines and Local newspapers
- CDs and DVDs
- Energy Monitor available for loan
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Computers with internet, email and scanning software
- Self Issue Machine
- Trackerball and large keyboard
- Narrator software
- Magnifier software
- Microfiche / microfilm reader with printer
- Newspaper Archive on Microfilm - Fraserburgh Advertiser & Fraserburgh Herald
- Scotlandspeople discount vouchers
- Careers Information Point
- Skills Zone
- Study space
- Room for hire during opening hours
- Advice Leaflets
- European Information
- Census Records
- Old Parish Records
- Storytimes for pre-school children. Fortnightly on Saturdays from 10.30 - 11.00am
- Nursery/Playgroup visits. By arrangement with staff.
- Craft sessions for Primary School aged children, arranged quarterly.
- Knit and Natter Group. Weekly on Wednesdays from 2.00pm.
- Reading Group , second Monday of every month at 3.00pm and fourth Monday of every month at 2.00pm.
- Computer Taster Sessions - ask staff for details.