Sustainability Grant for Voluntary Groups
We currently offer to voluntary groups, both partnered and non partnered with ourselves, financial assistance in sustaining and providing Early Years Pre-school Education for children between the ages of birth to 5 years old throughout the whole of Aberdeenshire.
Groups can apply for assistance for rent, heating and building maintenance. Groups can not receive help with wages and salaries.
To highlight the need for your request and give a true indication of your current financial situation, we ask that you include the following documents:
- Completed application form (pdf 50kb)
- Most recent accounts audited by an independent accountant.
- Most recent bank statements for all bank accounts held by organisation, including the redundancy savings account.
- Estimate for cost of any building project.
- Letter award from other agencies.
- Projected income and expenditure to end of the current academic year.
The following documents below will aid your completion of the application form:
The Early Years Team will contact each successful group detailing the amount you are to receive. Payment will then be sent direct to the bank account detailed within your application form.
If you have been unsuccessful, a letter will be issued to you. If your financial circumstances change, you can submit a fresh application with up to date documents to the address below.
Send all your documents in a correctly stamped envelope addressed to:
Early Years Team,
Education, Learning & Leisure,
Childminder Start Up Grant
Assistance is also available to childminders as outlined in the attached guidance and application form.