Cashless Catering in Secondary Schools
Improvements to Online Payment to Cashless Catering in Secondary Schools
How is credit put onto a pupil's card?
Each pupil has an account and there are three ways to pay money into this account:
- ipayment web site www.ipayimpact.co.uk or via the links to this website from the Aberdeenshire Council website
- Cheques made payable to 'Aberdeenshire Council'. See additional information further down this page.
- Cash payments using the Revaluation Unit in the school.
You can access the improved online payment system 'FAQ's via the following link at any time you have queries - www.ipayimpact.co.uk
1) In order to use the ipayimpact web site you will need to:
Register on the site -
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Reference - enter the reference provided on the letter sent to you for your child (you will receive a separate letter for each Secondary school child which can be linked to the account in a later stage).
- Username - enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account
- Email - enter a valid email address.
- Confirm Email - Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box.
- Password - enter a password (must be a minimum of 6 characters).
- Confirm Password - Must be the same password as entered in the previous box.
- Validation Test - Please insert your answer (required to prevent 'spamming'.)
- Agree to Terms - Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
An email will be sent to the email account nominated above. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email. This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
Login to your account
- Update your personal information and save.
Link your child's account (if you have more than one child at the school)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu - your first child will be displayed.
- Click on the 'Link a New Child Acocunt' Button.
- Enter the Child Account Reference number for your other child/ren as detailed above.
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket.
- Proceed to Checkout
You will be directed to the Aberdeenshire Council Civica payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details securely.
You will then receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised by entering your valid email address and clicking on the 'EMAIL' box.
Once you have completed the payment process ENSURE you click on the 'FINISH' box to complete the process.
PLEASE NOTE that a 2% fee continues to be applied to Credit Cards.
Any queries or comments regarding Online Payments to Cashless Catering Accounts can be made by e-mail to the following link Schoolmeals@aberdeenshire.gov.uk or by phoning the School Catering office on 01467 628061.
2) Payment by Cheque
Cheque payment is made out to 'Aberdeenshire Council' via the School Catering office.
The full name and class group of the pupil should be written clearly on the back of the cheque. This will enable the School Catering office to accurately identify the pupil account into which to place any payment by cheque.
3) Using Cash at the Revaluation Units
Cash is deposited at Revaluation Units at designated locations within the School.
Thank you for making use of Aberdeenshire Council's Online Payment for Cashless Catering in Secondary Schools.