Edenholme Care Home
Edenholme care home is in Stonehaven. It can accommodate 60 residents and is divided into five households of 12 rooms.
Each bedroom is fully furnished. You can personalise your room by bringing some of your favourite furniture, photographs or other personal items. Each bedroom has:
- a bed
- chest of drawers
- bedside cabinet
- en-suite shower room
- built in wardrobe
- lockable space for safe keeping of small valuables and belongings
- phone, broadband and television aerial sockets
Some rooms are used for short stay or respite care.
Each household has:
- assisted bathroom
- kitchen/dining room
- main lounge
- two quiet sitting areas
Facilities at Edenholme include:
- Cherry lounge – a large double height communal space
- feature ceiling reception area with tea and coffee making facilities
- secure garden
- freshly cooked meals with a choice of menu, special diets can be catered for
- taster sessions
All rooms and public areas have call points so you can call for help 24 hours a day.
Visiting services to Edenholme include:
- mobile library
- church services
We can arrange for an occupational therapist, dentist or optician to visit you.
We have an open house policy and welcome your friends and families at any time.
Our brochure contains more information about Edenholme care home:
If you’d like to arrange a visit or discuss your personal needs, please call us on 01569 762325.
Edenholme Care Home, Edenholme Crescent, Stonehaven, AB39 2FT.