Ythanvale Care Home
Ythanvale care home is in the heart of Ellon, close to Gordon Park and local amenities. It has three wings and can accommodate 30 residents.
All bedrooms are fully furnished. You can personalise your room by bringing some of your favourite furniture, photographs or other personal items. Each room has:
- en-suite toilet and wash hand basin
- adjustable heating
- a bed
- chest of drawers
- bedside cabinet with a lockable area to keep small personal valuables
One room is used for short stay or respite care.
Facilities at Ythanvale include:
- three shower rooms and two large bathrooms with specialised baths
- three small lounge or dining rooms with TV and tea or coffee making facilities
- large lounge with TV
- sun room
- enclosed courtyard garden
- freshly cooked meals with a choice of menu, special diets can be catered for
- weekly activities programme
- small trolley shop run by Women’s Royal Voluntary Service (WRVS)
All rooms and public areas have call points so you can call for help 24 hours a day.
Visiting services to Ythanvale include:
- district nurses
- church services
We can arrange for GPs, an occupational therapist or dentist to visit you.
Regular social activities include:
- knitting group
- craft group
- reminiscence sessions
- chair exercises
You may be able to bring a small pet like a budgie, but it isn’t possible to bring larger pets like a dog or cat. Ythanvale has a budgerigar and a cat.
We have an open house policy and welcome your friends and families at any time.
Our brochure contains more information about Ythanvale care home:
If you’d like to arrange a visit or discuss your personal needs, please call us on 01358 720378.
Ythanvale Care Home, Park Road, Ellon, AB41 9AB.