Jarvis Court Very Sheltered Housing
Jarvis Court is a modern, purpose built very sheltered housing complex set in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Fraserburgh.
There are 21 flats - 19 self-contained one bedroom flats, one self-contained two bedroom flat, a guest bedroom for tenants’ visitors and a respite flat for respite care or short breaks.
Each flat has:
- gas central heating
- double glazing
- controlled door entry access
- a lounge
- a kitchen
- one or two bedrooms
- a bathroom
The facilities at Jarvis Court include:
- a key fob security system to enter the main building
- a homely lounge with large screen TV
- daily choice of menus for lunch and supper
- a laundry for tenants to use
- 24 hour emergency call system throughout
- enclosed garden areas
- a guest bedroom for friends and family to use when visiting
A day service runs in the main lounge Tuesday to Friday for people from the local community. It provides a range of activities which tenants can take part in if they wish. Activities include:
- stories and songs
- home baking
- golf and archery
- flower arranging
Care and support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week based on your individual needs and choice.
The building is owned and maintained by Osprey Housing who are responsible for flat allocations, rent setting and collection, and repairs and maintenance.
For more information about Jarvis Court, or to arrange a visit, please contact the service co-ordinator on 01346 511802.