Social Care and Health
Information to help children and families, incudes:
- kinship care
- throughcare and aftercare service
- children's rights
- family information service
- childcare strategy
- getting it right for every child
Information, advice and support to help people live safely and independently, includes:
Information about the offender-related social work services for adults aged 16 or over, including:
- diversion from prosecution
- reports and risk assessments
- community payback orders
- drug treatment and testing disorders
- prison and community based services
- joint sex offender project
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements
Find out about the future changes to how adult health and social care services will be delivered in Aberdeenshire.
Find your nearest social work office.
Details of any day services base closures.