Alford Ski Centre
An all year round facility with a dedicated team of qualified and experienced winter sports instructors.
- 70 meter lubricated Dendix slope with Poma lift.
- A dedicated 30 meter Trainer slope, with magic carpet lift
- Flood-lit skiing
- Lounge area and facilities
- Tubing for groups and individuals
Open Practice sessions
As with most sports practice makes perfect and we offer open practice sessions all year round.
In the interest of safety, all skiers and boarders on open practice must be able to perform to our minimum standard, which is a controlled snowplough and stop for skiers and a falling leaf for boarders. Long trousers, long sleeves and gloves must be worn on the slope at all times.
Open Session Charges
- Skiing Adults - £9.20
- Skiing Junior - £6.90
- Alford Ski Centre Price List 15-16 (pdf 331kb)
Group Booking Charges
- Alford Ski Centre Group booking 15-16 (pdf 79.8kb)
- Alford Ski Centre Internal booking 15-16 (pdf 79.9kb)
Timetable and Classes
f you would like to book a course of lessons, please complete and return a booking enquiry form , which is available as a download or alternatively contact the ski centre. Please note all classes must be paid at least one month in advance.
These forms are provided for your convenience. To avoid disappointment please contact the centre prior to submitting your application.