Alford Ski Centre
Alford ski centre is situated in the picturesque Howe of Alford, surrounded by the beautiful hillside of Benachie and Donside.
An all year round facility with a dedicated team of qualified and experienced winter sports instructors.
- 70 meter lubricated Dendix slope with Poma lift.
- A dedicated 30 meter Trainer slope, with magic carpet lift
- Flood-lit skiing
- Lounge area and facilities
Open Practice sessions
As with most sports practice makes perfect and we offer open practice sessions all year round.
In the interest of safety, all skiers and boarders on open practice must be able to perform to our minimum standard, which is a controlled snowplough and stop for skiers and a falling leaf for boarders. Long trousers, long sleeves and gloves must be worn on the slope at all times.
- Skiing Adults - £9.20
- Skiing Junior - £6.90
- Alford Ski Centre Price List 2015/16 (pdf 46.1kb)
- Alford Ski Centre Easter Holiday 2015 Programme (pdf 19.3kb)
- Alford Ski Centre Programme 2015/16 (pdf 108kb)
- Group Booking (pdf 28.8kb)
- Alford Ski Centre Group Booking Application Form 2015/16 (pdf 28.6kb)
- Group Booking Charges 2014-15 (pdf 8.75kb)
Great fun for all the family and an ideal activity for birthday parties and group outings! Due to the high demand we recommend calling the ski centre to reserve tubes in advance for all public sessions.
The price includes one hours' private slope use with the supplied 20 tubes and the use of the lounge area for an hour, where you are welcome to bring your own party food. (Please note we are unable to provide cooking facilities).
If you would like to book a course of lessons, please complete and return a booking enquiry form, which is available as a download or alternatively contact the ski centre. Please note all classes must be paid at least one month in advance.
These forms are provided for your convenience. To avoid disappointment please contact the centre prior to submitting your application.