Stonehaven Leisure Centre
Click here for Stonehaven Open Air Pool
Due to high demand swoopee sessions should be booked in advance to guarantee a space.
This can be done up to six days before each session.
Please contact Reception to book your space
Swimming Pool Opening Times/Timetable
Stonehaven Leisure Centre now run the following Fitness Classes included in Active Aberdeenshire memberships
Games Hall & Fitness Room
Stonehaven Leisure Centre was opened in 1985. It is sited at Queen Elizabeth Park to the north end of the town and offers a range of sporting and social activities for all within a friendly and welcoming environment.The pool is equipped for disabled access, leisure swimming, competitive swimming, recreational lane swimming, aqua aerobics, swimming lessons (babies to adults), birthday parties and fun swims.
The Sports Hall is equipped for most indoor sports including badminton, volleyball, basketball, short tennis, 5 a side football and trampoline. Courts are available for individuals booking on a casual basis (by phone or in person) up to 7 days in advance. Block bookings are available for clubs, subject to availability. A variety of activities are organised for both children and adults.
The Fitness Room has 18 stations, a mix of cardio vascular, and fixed resistance machines as well as a limited amount of free weights. All users must undertake a Fitness Aberdeenshire Induction.. This will alow you to use not only our gym, but all gyms throughout Aberdeenshire. Inductions are practical, so bring your kit and be ready to get hands on. Please note that it is necessary to pre-book gym inductions.
Sauna is a 6 person cabin. Open during public swim times.
You can also visit Friends of Stonehaven Open Air Swimming Pool
Active Spin Classes
The centre is situated at Queen Elizabeth Park, Stonehaven, AB39 2RD.
Swimming Pool information
- Ratio:- Children aged 0-3 years - 1 Adult to 1 Child
- Ratio:- Children aged 4-7 years - 1 Adult to 2 Children
- No snorkels, fins, masks or hand paddles allowed
- Last admission is 40 minutes before the close of the session
- Bands will be used to limit entry during busy sessions
- The timetable is subject to alteration. Please check the notice boards
- 25m Swimming Pool
- 3 Badminton Court Games Hall
- 18 Station Fitness Room
- General purpose room (for meetings or events)
- 6 person sauna
- Male and Female changing facilitites
- Baby changing facilities
- Disabled changing rooms
- Mondays - Fridays 6.30am-10.00pm
- Saturdays 9.00am-8.00pm
- Sundays 9.00am-9.00pm
- Children's parties both in the swimming pool and games hall
- Aaerobics programme
- Triathlete training
- Crash course swimming lessons during the summer period
- Football coaching
Stonehaven Leisure Centre
Queen Elizabeth Park
Tel: 01569 763162
Fax: 01569 762681