Statistics by Location
Statistical information on the population, local economy, housing and employment land development in the administrative areas of Aberdeenshire and its main towns.
Statistics for the six administrative (Council committee) areas in Aberdeenshire. Includes a colour map showing the administrative areas and main towns.
- Banff and Buchan Profile 2013 (pdf 734kb)
- Buchan Profile 2013 (pdf 732kb)
- Formartine Profile 2013 (pdf 734kb)
- Garioch Profile 2013 (pdf 733kb)
- Kincardine and Mearns Profile 2013 (pdf 733kb)
- Marr Profile 2013 (pdf 740kb)
Statistics for Aberdeenshire's main towns, on population, housing and industrial development, employers, earnings, unemployment, travel to work, education and tourism.
- Banchory Profile 2014 (pdf 331kb)
- Banff Profile 2014 (pdf 327kb)
- Ellon Profile 2014 (pdf 316kb)
- Fraserburgh Profile 2014 (pdf 330kb)
- Huntly Profile 2014 (pdf 336kb)
- Inverurie Profile 2014 (pdf 318kb)
- Macduff Profile 2014 (pdf 319kb)
- Peterhead Profile 2014 (pdf 326kb)
- Portlethen Profile 2014 (pdf 318kb)
- Stonehaven Profile 2014 (pdf 318kb)
- Turriff Profile 2014 (pdf 316kb)
- Westhill Profile 2014 (pdf 331kb)
Small Area Population Estimates by electoral ward, settlement and administrative area for Aberdeenshire.
If you have difficulty in reading this information you can request a copy in large print or different format.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org