Trade Waste Collection Service and Containers
A business may use the services of any waste management provider that complies with the Duty of Care and other relevant regulations. As well as recycling collections, Aberdeenshire Council can offer refuse collections.
A range of containers is available:
- 140 Litre wheeled bin (smaller than standard household size)
- 240 Litre wheeled bin (standard household size)
- 660 Litre metal bin with 4 wheels
- 820 Litre metal bin with 4 wheels
- 1100 Litre metal bin, similar size to a bin at a Recycling Point
More details and dimensions are available to download: Trade Waste Containers
Recycling boxes are available in some areas if it can be arranged. For further details and bookings, please contact the Trade Waste team.
Please complete our online form if you are a business and would like us to contact you to discuss setting up a new trade waste/recycling service. We will get in touch as soon as possible.
Only non-hazardous waste should be placed in your general waste bin.