Coronavirus (COVID-19)

View updates on coronavirus and council services.

Apply for it

Occasional licence to sell alcohol

Building warrant

Housing Benefit and Universal Credit

Council Tax Reduction

Discretionary housing payments

Scottish Welfare Fund

Join a library

Blue Badge

Free school meals

Council Tax discount or exemption

Disabled parking bay

Council housing

Personal licence to sell alcohol

Taxi or private hire licences

Private water supply grants