Rural Communities Challenge Fund
The Aberdeenshire Local Action Group's Rural Communities Challenge Fund (RCCF) delivers funding from the Scottish Government's Rural Community Led Local Development programme.
Grants between £10,000 and £50,000 are available towards projects which support one or more of the following priorities:
- Low carbon community buildings
- Active and connected communities
View the RCCF privacy notice (PDF 130KB) to find out what we do with your information.
The programme is currently closed, with applications received being assessed by the Aberdeenshire Local Action Group, a cross-sector partnership comprised of community, public and private organisations.
- Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action
- Banffshire Partnership
- Buchan Development Partnership
- Buchan Community Councils
- Fintray Community Council
- Formartine Partnership
- Formartine Community Councils
- Udny Community Trust Company Ltd
- Aberdeenshire Council
- Forestry Commission Scotland
- NHS Grampian
- Scotland's Rural College
- Scottish Enterprise
- Nature Scot
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses
- National Farmers' Union Scotland
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds Scotland
- Scottish Land and Estates
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.