Issues with our phones
We are having intermittent issues with our phone lines. We are working with our suppliers to resolve them. If you can't get through please hang up and re-dial. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Council's political make up
Aberdeenshire Council is made up of 70 elected councillors. They represent the 19 wards within the authority area. 6 wards have 3 councillors each and 13 wards have 4 councillors.
The 70 councillors make up the following groups:
- 10 - Aligned Independent
- 15 - Conservative
- 2 - Democratic Independent and Green Group
- 3 - Independent
- 1 - Scottish Labour
- 14 - Scottish Liberal Democrat
- 18 - Scottish National Party
- 1 - Unaligned
- 1 - Unaligned Independent
- 1 - Vacant (Ellon and District ward by-election)
View a list of all councillors.