Education and Children's Services
Effective Resources Management
Aberdeenshire Council aims to ensure the allocation of resource policies in an effective, efficient and robust manner. Transparency of allocation is led by identified need and best value principles. Allocations will respond flexibly to local and national requirements.
Aberdeenshire Council pledges that available resources will be allocated as fairly as possible to meet need identified through our Quality Improvement process.
National Policy/Statutory Guidance
Aberdeenshire Policies and Guidelines
- Aberdeenshire School Estate Management Plan (SEMP)
- Adverse Weather Policy (pdf 129kb)
- Local Negotiating Commitee for Teachers (LNCT) Agreements (pdf 200KB)
- New Build Nursery and Pre-School Provision Brief
- New Build Primary School Brief (pdf 3.78MB)
- Primary School Teacher Staffing Levels
- Secondary School Teacher Staffing Levels