This framework ensures that all Council plans and strategies are focused on the delivery of a single shared vision for Aberdeenshire and our services.
The framework is critical in ensuring activity is co-ordinated via a ‘golden thread’ providing a clear direction and linking individual staff objectives through to team and service plans, and into the Council Plan. A performance framework will support this activity to provide assurance that progress is being made in delivering the outcomes.
- Aberdeenshire Vision – sets out the long-term vision for Aberdeenshire, shared by the Council, its partners and our citizens
- Council plan – this document, describing how the Council will achieve its vision and setting out the aims and outcomes that drive our work
- Service plans – describing the contribution of each Council directorate to the delivery of our Council plan outcomes, our change and service improvement priorities
- Area plans - describing how our Council plan and community planning outcomes, change and improvement will be approached in each area
- Team plans – specific actions to support delivery of the service plans by each team
- Personal performance plans – links individual work plans to the Council priorities so that individuals can identify how they are contributing to the delivery of the priorities