General Election 2019
UK Parliamentary General Election will be held on Thursday, 12th December 2019 to elect Members of Parliament (MPs) to the UK Parliament.
- Notice of election (pdf 115KB)
- Election timetable (pdf 69KB)
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - Banff and Buchan (pdf 93KB)
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - Gordon (pdf 91KB)
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (pdf 95KB)
Find out how to register to vote.
All poll cards and postal packs will be issued by Royal Mail on the following dates:
- poll cards - Wednesday 20th November 2019
- overseas postal packs - Monday 25th November 2019
- first run of postal packs (for voters registered by Friday 1st November 2019) - Wednesday 27th November 2019
- final postal packs and poll cards (for voters registered by Tuesday 16th November 2019) - Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Candidates and election agents
A pre-nomination briefing session for candidates and election agents took place on Thursday, 7th November 2019 at 2pm in Woodhill House, Committee Room B, Aberdeen.