Proposed Stonehaven Flood Protection Scheme
Stonehaven Flood Protection Scheme
The Elements of the Flood Protection Scheme
- How may it look between the Red and Green bridges (pdf 1,537kb)
- What is suggested for the Green bridge area (pdf 6,333kb)
- What could the scheme look like along Carron Terrace (pdf 1,625kb)
- What is suggested for the White bridge (pdf 6,382)
- What is suggested between White bridge and Bridgefield (pdf 2,382kb)
- What is suggested east of Bridgefield Bridge (pdf 3,163kb)
- What about Glasslaw burn (pdf 5,674kb)
- What are the next steps (pdf 4,742kb)
- What are self closing flood barriers (15,599kb)
The Proposed Flood Protection Scheme - A Flythrough
This visualisation of the Stonehaven Flood Protection Scheme from the mouth of the Carron travelling upstream to the Red Bridge, then travelling along the Glasslaw Burn to Dunnottar Woods. The graphics are based on actual topographical survey data so replicates current ground levels.
If you are unable to attend the consultation event at the Leisure Centre in Stonehaven between 30th October and November 2nd (closes at 12 noon) the feedback form below can be completed and sent to Rachel Kennedy, Principal Engineer, Infrastructure Services, Carlton House, Arduthie Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2QP, 01569 768211 or by email to Rachel.C.Kennedy@Aberdeenshire.gov.uk
The consultation period closes on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 5pm.