Council Tax Form Submitted

Thank you for submitting your online Change of Address. We will endeavour to process this within the next 28 days and at this time, a Council Tax bill will be issued to you. If however you do not receive a bill within this timescale you should contact a member of the Council Tax team on 03456 08 12 01.

Telling us that you have moved house does not automatically change your entry in the register of electors.

The simplest, clearest and fastest way to do this is to register to vote online (you will need your National Insurance Number to be able to register).

For further information on registering to vote visit Vote Aberdeenshire or contact the Electoral Registration Officer at or by telephone on 01224 664848.

View further information on Council Tax Reduction/Housing Benefit should you wish to apply.

Help us improve