Environmental health during coronavirus
The Environmental Health service is still operational and responding to service requests from businesses and the public whilst ensuring the latest government guidelines are being followed. We are committed to meet statutory regulations and will continue to carry out duties to protect public health, public safety and animal welfare at this time.
On these pages you can find out about current arrangements for our services and advice on environmental health matters during coronavirus:
- General business guidance
- Outbreaks in the workplace
- Vaccination certification scheme
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Taxi and private hire operators
- Food advice for voluntary groups
- Community halls and facilities
- Leisure facilities
Contact Protective Services
Further advice from Aberdeenshire Council Environmental Health and Trading Standards Officers can be gained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the information on our website does not answer your query, please complete the online form.