Environmental health during coronavirus
The Environmental Health service is still operational and responding to service requests from businesses and the public whilst ensuring the latest government guidelines are being followed. We are committed to meet statutory regulations and will continue to carry out duties to protect public health, public safety and animal welfare at this time.
The council is committed to work with the government and other agencies to continue to protect public health in Scotland during and in the months following the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. View further information on the joint COVID-19: safer work places statement. View advice on restarting a business.
On these pages you can find out about current arrangements for our services and advice on environmental health matters during coronavirus:
- Management of Health and Safety – COVID-19 mitigation measures
- Tourism and hospitality - mandatory and sector guidance
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Taxi and private hire operators
- Sport and leisure activities
- Food law for businesses
- Food advice for voluntary groups
- Neighbour issues
- Dog control and animal welfare
- Places of worship and life events
- Retail services
- Events and competitions
Contact Protective Services
Further advice from Aberdeenshire Council Environmental Health and Trading Standards Officers can be gained by emailing email@example.com.
If the information on our website does not answer your query, please complete the online form.