Home Insurance

What am I responsible for insuring?

You are responsible for arranging suitable home contents insurance to cover your own household goods and possessions, and for other items that are your responsibility.


How do I arrange home contents insurance cover?

We offer a home contents insurance scheme that can be paid on a regular basis along with your rent.

There are many insurance companies that will offer suitable cover. Try to get quotes from a number of reputable companies or use a price comparison website to find the best deal available. Make sure that you arrange a suitable level of cover to reflect the cost of replacing all the contents within your home.