What to do if your rent is based on the wrong characteristics

We work out your rent based on the characteristics of your home. If you think this is wrong, you should contact your local Housing office who can check the details.

If, for any reason, you remain unhappy with the rent assessment for your home, you can make a formal complaint. You should continue to pay your existing rent as normal through the complaint process.