Formartine and Buchan Way - Route Cards
The route is 40 miles in length from Dyce to Fraserburgh with a 13 mile spur from Maud to Peterhead. The route has been divided into eleven sections, all of which are easily achievable for day trips.
Enjoy individual sections or group a few together for a longer adventure. Each route card provides detailed information about the particular section.
Route Cards can be viewed and downloaded by following the links below:
- Auchnagatt to Maud (724kb)
- Dyce to Newmachar (871kb)
- Ellon to Auchnagat (770kb)
- Longside to Peterhead (703kb)
- Maud to Old Deer (698kb)
- Maud to Strichen (749kb)
- Mintlaw to Longside (728kb)
- Newmachar to Udny Station (819kb)
- Old Deer to Mintlaw (720kb)
- Strichen to Fraserburgh (682kb)
- Udny Station to Ellon (769kb)