View updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) and council services. A postcode checker has been launched to make it easy to find out what the COVID protection level is where you live. If you are affected and need assistance, please visit Grampian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance Hub.
Formartine and Buchan Way - Route Cards
The route is 40 miles in length from Dyce to Fraserburgh with a 13 mile spur from Maud to Peterhead. The route has been divided into eleven sections, all of which are easily achievable for day trips.
Enjoy individual sections or group a few together for a longer adventure. Each route card provides detailed information about the particular section.
Route Cards can be viewed and downloaded by following the links below:
- Auchnagatt to Maud (724kb)
- Dyce to Newmachar (871kb)
- Ellon to Auchnagat (770kb)
- Longside to Peterhead (703kb)
- Maud to Old Deer (698kb)
- Maud to Strichen (749kb)
- Mintlaw to Longside (728kb)
- Newmachar to Udny Station (819kb)
- Old Deer to Mintlaw (720kb)
- Strichen to Fraserburgh (682kb)
- Udny Station to Ellon (769kb)