Issues with our phones
We are having intermittent issues with our phone lines. We are working with our suppliers to resolve them. If you can't get through please hang up and re-dial. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Reporting non-emergency repairs
If you need to report a non-emergency council house repair please use our online form.
If you are in sheltered housing accommodation your Sheltered Housing Officer can help you to arrange repairs.
Requesting a repair
When requesting a repair you should:
- Arrange a time when it is convenient for you to be at home
- Provide a contact number in case we need to contact you
- Let us know of any disability or impairment that may affect our ability to gain access to the property, so that we can act accordingly
Once you have made arrangements for your repair, there are a number of things you should do to make sure we can carry out our job as quickly, effectively and safely as possible, and to minimise inconvenience to you.
Before we arrive to carry out the work, it is your responsibility to:
- Make sure there is a responsible person present to allow our operative access to the repair. This person needs to stay for the duration of the repair.
- Clear the area around the repair before our operative arrives to carry out the work. This may include lifting carpets, laminate flooring, clearing work surfaces, emptying cupboards, taking down curtains or moving furniture from the area.
- Keep pets and young children away from the area of the repair whilst work is in progress.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
There will be several changes to the way in which work is done. The physical distancing restrictions of COVID-19 mean that it may not now be possible to schedule different trades at the same time; they may have to be scheduled one after the other. Work may also be disrupted if tenants or any of our staff develop symptoms of COVID-19, or if a household member develops symptoms or is asked to self-isolate as part of the ongoing Trace and Protect procedure. Can you please ensure that you mention the COVID-19 status in your household in Repair Details for example Shielding, No Symptoms at time of logging the repair. Please advise us if anything changes before your appointment.