Residents Permit Zones in Inverurie
You are eligible for a car parking permit for a council car park if your property is in an approved zone and:
- fronts directly onto a car park, and where there is no adjacent road
- fronts directly onto a car park where the adjacent road is subject to waiting restrictions, or where there is genuine and persistent difficulty in obtaining an on-street parking space
- is in the immediate vicinity of a car park, and where the adjacent road(s) is subject to waiting restrictions, or where there is a genuine and persistent difficulty in obtaining an on-street parking space
You are not eligible if:
- you own a property in the approved zone but your usual place of residence is elsewhere
- the property is a business premises and you are the owner or an employee of that business
- you have access to private parking
- your vehicle is anything other than a passenger or light goods vehicle weighing less than 3.5 tons, and designed for 8 passengers or less (driver excluded)
- you intend to use the permit for a caravan or trailer
- your vehicle is not registered with the DVLA
You can view the approved zones on our Inverurie resident permit zones map (PDF 81KB), the eligible streets are also listed below.
Please visit our residents car parking permit page to find out how to apply.
Market Place/The Square Car Park
Residential properties on Market Place, which meet the above criteria, can apply for a permit for the Market Place Car Park or The Square Car Park.
Burn Lane Car Park
Residential properties on Burn Lane, which meet the above criteria, can apply for a permit for the Burn Lane Car Park.