Residents Permit Zones in Inverurie
You are eligible for a car parking permit for a council car park if your property is in an approved zone and:
- fronts directly onto a car park, and where there is no adjacent road
- fronts directly onto a car park where the adjacent road is subject to waiting restrictions, or where there is genuine and persistent difficulty in obtaining an on-street parking space
- is in the immediate vicinity of a car park, and where the adjacent road(s) is subject to waiting restrictions, or where there is a genuine and persistent difficulty in obtaining an on-street parking space
You are not eligible if:
- you own a property in the approved zone but your usual place of residence is elsewhere
- the property is a business premises and you are the owner or an employee of that business
- you have access to private parking
- your vehicle is anything other than a passenger or light goods vehicle weighing less than 3.5 tons, and designed for 8 passengers or less (driver excluded)
- you intend to use the permit for a caravan or trailer
- your vehicle is not registered with the DVLA
Please visit our residents car parking permit page to find out how to apply.
Market Place/The Square Car Park
Residential properties on Market Place, which meet the above criteria, can apply for a permit for the Market Place Car Park or The Square Car Park.
Burn Lane Car Park
Residential properties on Burn Lane, which meet the above criteria, can apply for a permit for the Burn Lane Car Park.