Ready2Go around Inverurie
From 16th August 2021, Ready2Go operates in the Inverurie area including:
The service operated by Watermill Coaches using minibuses marked with the Ready2Go branding.
The Ready2Go service times are:
- 6:30am to 7:30pm on Mondays to Fridays
- 7:30am to 6:30pm on Saturdays
The service doesn't operate on Sundays, 1st January, 2nd January, 25th December or 26th December.
Due to a change in public holidays this year we will operate a Saturday service on Monday 2nd May and Friday 3rd June 2022. The booking office will be closed on Thursday 2nd June and Friday 3rd June 2022.
Wheelchair, mobility scooter and pushchair access
Buses are wheelchair accessible, for one wheelchair at a time, with ramp access. If booking using the app please choose the wheelchair symbol if you or anyone in your group is travelling in a wheelchair. Lightweight Class 2 mobility scooters may be carried but please call 01467 535 333 before travelling for the first time to make sure your scooter is suitable. Pushchairs can be taken but they might need to be folded. The buses are not suitable for bikes unless they can be folded.
Service operation is subject to government guidance and may change at short notice.
Passengers are strongly recommended to wear a face mask when using the service.
Subject to any public health guidance, drivers may provide passengers with assistance in boarding and alighting the vehicle.
Fares and tickets
Fares are based on zones and are to be paid to the driver once on the bus by using cash or contactless payment. A range of ticket types is available providing discounts for regular passengers as set out in the fares and ticketing page. These are some of the most popular Adult Single fares:
- In Town (Insch, Inverurie, Kemnay, Oldmeldrum) and in Zone 3 (Monymusk area) £1.50
- Zone 1 (includes Kintore and Kinmuck) to Inverurie and within the zone £3.50
- Zone 2 (includes Kemnay and Burnhervie) to Inverurie and within the zone £2.50
- Zone 3 (includes Monymusk) to Inverurie is £3.50 and within the zone is £1.50
- Zone 4 (includes Insch, Oyne and Pitcaple) to Inverurie and within the zone £4.00
- Zone 5 (includes Rothienorman and Oldmeldrum) to Inverurie and within the zone £2.50
Additional fares apply for travel to and from other zones. Call us on 01467 533080 to find out the fare for your journey or view all the adult single fares in a table below:
|To Inverurie||Within zone|
To find your fare go down the relevant column and across the relevant row. For example an adult single journey from Zone 1 to Zone 3, or from Zone 3 to Zone 1 is £5.20.
Return tickets bought on services 421 (Inverurie – Alford) and 49 (Inverurie – Ellon) are accepted on Ready2Go. Drivers sell and accept GrassHOPPER tickets.