Integrated Travel Towns
Following the success of Aberdeenshire Council's ‘Peterhead Cycle Demonstration Town’ project, the Council is working with communities in Huntly, Inverurie, Fraserburgh, Portlethen and Ellon to help support more sustainable and active travel in these towns.
The Integrated Travel Town (ITT) project, supported by Sustrans and Paths for All, will engage with local communities to develop ideas which will inform a Masterplan of proposals which the Council will aim to deliver over the coming months and years.
Have your say
Following on from the community engagement exercise held in autumn 2015, we have reviewed the findings from this exercise and prepared Draft Masterplans. These set out a number of proposals from infrastructure developments designed to support more active and integrated travel to softer interventions such as mapping, signage, events and promotional activities which are hoped will have a wider community benefit.
The following Draft Masterplans are available to download:
- Ellon Draft Masterplan (PDF, 1,681KB)
- Fraserburgh Draft Masterplan (PDF, 890KB)
- Huntly Draft Masterplan (PDF, 925KB)
- Inverurie Draft Masterplan (PDF, 812 KB)
- Portlethen Draft Masterplan (PDF, 820KB)
You can also download the booklets used in our initial consultation last autumn.
- Consultation Booklet Fraserburgh (PDF 2,095KB)
- Consultation Booklet Huntly (PDF 2,174KB)
- Consultation Booklet Ellon (PDF 2,049KB)
- Consultation Booklet Portlethen (PDF 1,958KB)
- Consultation Booklet Inverurie (PDF 2,091KB)
If you wish to request a paper copy of the survey or the Draft Masterplan, please contact us using the details below.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 664773