Aberdeenshire Accessibility Strategy
About the Strategy
Aberdeenshire?s Accessibility Strategy intends to improve access to education in three areas:
- the physical environment of schools and transport
- all aspects of the school curriculum
- school information and communication
Accessibility Strategy (pdf 51kb)
Last year a number of pupils and parents were asked what they thought about how easy it was for everyone to take part in every aspect of school life.
You can read the responses from Pupils/Pupil Councils and from Parents/School Boards below
All schools have been given information and advice which will help them comply with disability/additional support needs legislation.
- It provides information about Aberdeenshire's Accessibility Strategy.
- It highlights issues about educating pupils with a disability/additional support needs.
- It provides advice to teachers to help them support pupils with disabilities/additional support needs.