Boarding schools

Boarding education is not provided in the Aberdeenshire Council area and Aberdeenshire Education and Children's Services does not make payment for boarding provision outside its area, except in very special circumstances - such as the support of children at specialist schools for art, drama, music, etc.

Generally, the full cost of sending pupils to residential special schools outside the Authority area is met by Aberdeenshire Education and Children's Services. Please contact your local Area Office for more information.

Help us improve