Aberdeenshire Carers' Support Organisations
There are organisations that support unpaid carers in Aberdeenshire. They offer impartial advice, information and support on all aspects of caring. This section provides information and contact details for each of these organisations.
Quarriers provides a wide range of support to unpaid carers of all ages living in Aberdeenshire.
- support to work out what help would make the biggest difference
- advice and information
- opportunities to meet other like-minded carers
- training and development opportunities
- age appropriate support for young people with caring responsibilities
- opportunities to get a break from your caring role
Quarriers’ Adult Carer service provides advice and support to unpaid adult carers throughout Aberdeenshire.
Quarriers’ Young Carers Support service provides one-to-one support for young people with caring roles throughout Aberdeenshire.
Alzheimer Scotland provides a wide range of specialist services for people with dementia and their carers. They offer:
- personalised support services
- community activities
- information and advice
PAMIS works in partnership with people with profound and multiple learning disabilities and their carers by providing advice, support and information.