Further education opportunities
Details of organisations and further education establishments for people with disabilities and additional support needs:
- North East Scotland College - Student Services can give you general information and guidance on services and facilities at both college campuses (Aberdeen and Fraserburgh) for students with a disability or additional support needs.
- University of Aberdeen - Has disability advisers to help support disabled students.
- UHI Millennium Institute - Offers effective support to allow students with disabilities and/or additional support needs to participate fully in all activities while studying at UHI.
- The Robert Gordon University - Has a Disability and Dyslexia Service offering a confidential advice and support to disabled students and prospective students.
- Moray College - Offers extra support if you have a physical disability, hearing or visual impairment, specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, or a mental health problem.
- Lead Scotland - A voluntary organisation helping to widen access to learning for disabled young people and adults and carers across Scotland.