Pleyfauld House Very Sheltered Housing
Pleyfauld House is a very sheltered housing complex set in a quiet residential area in Inverurie. It was a sheltered housing scheme and has been remodelled and refurbished to offer very sheltered housing support.
There are 32 self-contained flats, a combination of one or two bedroom flats. Each flat has:
- gas central heating
- double glazing
- controlled door entry access
The facilities at Pleyfauld House include:
- a key fob security system to enter the main building
- a homely lounge
- daily choice of menus for lunch and supper
- a laundry for tenants to use
- 24 hour emergency call system throughout
- a guest bedroom for friends and family to use when visiting
Care and support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week based on your individual needs and choice.
We own the complex and are responsible for flat allocations, rent setting and collection, repairs and maintenance.
For more information about Pleyfauld House, or to arrange a visit, please contact the service co-ordinator on 01467 623372.