Seasonal garden waste recycling points
Please note some locations have changed. Traffic management and physical distancing measures will be in place. Please stay in your car until called forward. Unfortunately we will not be able to help with unloading or lifting. Please note no trailers or vans (except car-derived vans). All garden waste needs to be bagged, or in containers, to allow it to be quickly decanted into bins.
The seasonal garden waste recycling points operate on Saturdays from 6th June to 31st October 2020 at:
- Aboyne: Station Square car park, 8am to 12pm and 12.30pm to 3pm 6th to 27th June and 12pm to 3pm from 4th July onwards
- Alford: Transport Museum car park, 8am to 12pm and 12.30pm to 3pm
- Ballater: Roads Depot, South Deeside Road, 8am to 12pm and 12.30pm to 3pm 6th to 27th June and 8am to 11am from 4th July onwards
- Balmedie: Leisure Centre car park, Eigie Road 1pm to 4pm
- Blackburn: School car park, Fintray Road, 8am to 11am
- Inverbervie: Beach Front Car Park, off Kirkburn, 12pm to 3pm
- Kemnay: Birley Bush Council depot, 8am to 11am
- Kintore: Midmill School car park, Carnie Road, 1pm to 4pm
- Mintlaw: Aden Country Park, 8am to 12pm and 12.30pm to 3pm
- Newmachar: The Axis Centre, School Road, 8am to 11am
- Newtonhill: Bettridge Centre car park, 8am to 11.40am
- Oldmeldrum: Academy bus car park, Colpy Road, 1pm to 4pm
- St Cyrus: Ecclesgreig Road Car Park, 8am to 11am
Please do not leave your garden waste at these locations when the collection service is not there. This is fly-tipping and you may be prosecuted.
Remember you can recycle your garden waste all year round at many of our recycling centres.
Our garden waste page can provide you with other ideas on how to deal with garden waste.
For more information contact Wasteline.