We have decided to close all offices to the public with immediate effect and we no longer accept cash or cheque payments. Please use our online services or call us through the Contact Centre to make a payment or get the help, advice and support you require. The hubs opened in our schools will continue to operate as planned.
View further updates on coronavirus (COVID-19).
We appreciate that in suffering a bereavement you may be facing decisions you have never had to make before.
We understand how important it is to you that the service we provide meets your needs and your need for clear information to help you at this difficult time. These pages provide an overview of the services we offer:
- burial charges and erection of memorials and memorial plaques
- explanations and information on funerals including procedures, cremations and burials
- maintenance of monuments and memorials
- guidance on ornamentation of lairs
Registrars section has more information on:
If you need more information relating to burials, cemeteries or any other queries contact:
- Aberdeen City Registrars
- National Association of Funeral Directors
- National Association of Monumental Masons
- Cruse Bereavement Services
- Foundation for sudden infant death
- Age UK
- Helping stop direct mail to the deceased
- Aberdeen Crematorium
- Map for Aberdeen Crematorium
- Dundee Crematorium
- Moray Crematorium