Accessibility statement for aberdeenshire.gov.uk
This accessibility statement applies to:
- Council's main website: www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk
- Online forms: online.aberdeenshire.gov.uk
- Website publications: publications.aberdeenshire.gov.uk
This website is run by Aberdeenshire Council and is designed to follow Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines and standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We are committed to making our website as accessible, readable and usable as possible. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in most parts of the website up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We also aim at making the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
On these pages you can read our full accessibility statement: