Private Rented Sector Advertising Aberdeenshire
Private Rented Sector (PRS) Advertising Aberdeenshire is a facility for landlords to advertise vacant properties free of charge. It allows landlords to find new tenants and provides easy access to current availability in Aberdeenshire, for individuals, couples and families looking for a property in the private sector.
Benefits of using the service
Benefits for landlords:
- Free advertising and exposure for your property until the point of letting
- Targeted marketing to those actively looking to secure accommodation in the Private Rented Sector
- The service is not exclusive and the property can be marketed in other forums
Benefits for tenants:
- Properties and landlords have been checked to meet all regulatory standards before they can advertise with us
- Secure tenancy under the private rented sector tenancy legislation, means the tenancy is open-ended and will last until you wish to move out or your landlord uses one (or more) of 18 grounds for eviction
- Access to support and guidance from a nominated Housing Officer who can offer advice and assistance to sustain your tenancy and give action advice for any issues during your tenancy
Access to support and guidance for both landlords and potential tenants is available. Please contact Housing for more information.