View updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) and council services. A postcode checker has been launched to make it easy to find out what the COVID protection level is where you live. If you are affected and need assistance, please visit Grampian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance Hub.
Contact Planning team
There are a number of ways to contact the Planning team:
- general enquiries
- correspondence address
- local offices
- planning enforcement enquiries
- drop in surgeries
All correspondence should be sent to:
Our planning teams are based in 5 offices throughout Aberdeenshire and at our headquarters in Aberdeen:
- Banff office – Banff and Buchan Team
- Ellon office – Formartine Team
- Inverurie office – Garioch Team
- Peterhead office – Buchan Team
- Stonehaven office – Kincardine and Mearns and Marr Teams
- Aberdeen office – Strategic Development Delivery Team
In light of government advice to limit public interaction due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, drop-in surgeries will be conducted via telephone until further notice. For all enquiries, please call 01467534333.
We hold surgery sessions with planning officers to offer planning advice and consultation at our local area offices:
- Aboyne - Aboyne and Deeside Community Campus, Bridgeview Road, Aboyne, AB34 5JN
- Alford - School Road, AB33 8TY
- Banchory - Banchory Library, Bridge Street, AB31 5SU
- Huntly - 25 Gordon Street, AB54 8AL
You can drop in our offices every 2 weeks on a Wednesday between 10am and 12.30pm. Except for our Alford office that is open every second Thursday, from 10am to 12.30pm.
Contact planning office in Stonehaven to check next surgery date.