Proposed Aberdeenshire Local Development Plan 2020 - Examination
We are currently at stage 3 of the local development plan process and you can find out how we got here at our Local Development Plan 2022 page.
On 12th March 2021, Aberdeenshire Council submitted all representations received and the summaries of issues raised (known as Schedule 4s) to the Directorate of Planning and Environmental Appeals (DPEA) for examination.
Scottish Ministers have appointed seven reporters from the DPEA, and the examination of the proposed plan formally commenced on 28th June 2021. Any unresolved issues arising from representations on the Proposed Local Development Plan will be dealt with through the examination. This is the principal means of independently examining such matters. The examination will conclude with a set of recommendations being published in a “Report of Examination” which we anticipate receiving in June 2022.
Any minor modifications, such as minor wording, typographical or technical changes to the Proposed Plan (non-notifiable modifications that have been identified since its publication) have been included in an amended version of Proposed Plan.
- Notice of Examination for the Proposed Plan 2020 (PDF 80KB)
- Conformity with the Participation Statement (PDF 5.9MB)
- Representations received on the Proposed Local Development Plan 2020
- Amended version of the Proposed Local Development Plan 2020
- The Schedule 4s can be viewed on the Directorate of Planning and Environmental Appeals (DPEA) website