Dropped Kerbs

Before submitting your application you must check with the appropriate Local Roads Office to ascertain whether the adjacent road is "classified" or "unclassified".

Unclassified adjacent road

the adjacent road is "unclassified", the completed form should be accompanied by a cheque made payable to Aberdeenshire Council to cover the standard charge and returned to the relevant Local Roads Office. This fee is non-refundable and covers the cost of initial inspection and assessment of the application. For current charge refer to road markings section in the standard charges table.

View application to lower the footpath for vehicular access privacy notice (pdf 94.5KB).

Classified adjacent road

If the adjacent road is "classified", a formal planning permission will be required. Application forms for planning permission can be obtained from Planning Services.

Help us improve