Trade waste and recycling services
We provide both trade waste and trade recycling services. The charges for recycling collections are less than that for standard waste. We collect:
- mixed dry recycling (plastic bottles, tubs, trays and cups, cans and foil, paper and card and cartons)
- glass (bottles and jars) - colour separated
- general non-hazardous waste
Containers for waste and recycling
We provide the following sizes of containers:
- 140 Litre wheeled bin (smaller than standard household size)
- 240 Litre wheeled bin (standard household size)
- 660 Litre metal bin with 4 wheels
- 820 Litre metal bin with 4 wheels
- 1100 Litre metal bin with 4 wheels
- 1280 Litre metal bin, same size as a bin at a Recycling Point
For information on trade recycling or trade waste collections, business waste reduction, reuse, recycling and regulatory compliance, please contact Wasteline.
You should only place non-hazardous waste in your general waste bin.
View our trade waste information pack: