Online services

Save time, do it online: pay, report, request


Pay alcohol licence premises annual fee

Pay your business rates

Pay your Council Tax

Pay your housing rent

Pay your invoices

Pay a parking fine (Excess Charge Notice)

Pay for school meals, services and activities

Pay planning or building warrant fees

Pay a small society lottery licence annual fee

Pay for a water sample test

Pay your Corporate Account

Bins and recycling

Book a time slot at a household recycling centre

Check your bin dates

Report abandoned vehicles

Report a missed bin collection

Report dog fouling

Report fly-tipping

Request an additional recycling bin

Request assessment for an extra refuse bin

Request a bulky waste collection

Report a damaged bin

Request bins for a new home (if there are no bins at the property)

Order a home compost bin

Council and democracy

Contact the council online

Find your councillor

Make a comment, compliment or complaint

Make a community empowerment participation request

Make a Freedom of Information Request (FOI)

Search housing land audit

View council meetings

View and take part in consultations and engagement activities


Report invasive plants (such as Japanese knotweed, giant hogweed and Himalayan balsam)

Request a private water supply sample test

Express interest in a private water supply grant

Leisure, tourism and outdoors

Give feedback on parks and open spaces

Planning and building

Apply for developer obligations fund

Check if you need a building warrant

Make a Fast Assessment Enquiry (FASE) for a building warrant application

Report a breach of planning control

Submit a building warrant application

Submit a planning application

View or comment on a planning application

View planning enforcement notices

View building warrant applications

View building warrant notices

Request householder pre-application advice

Request local development pre-application advice

Roads and travel

Apply for a disabled person's parking space

Apply for a resident parking permit

Apply for a school transport season ticket

Apply for or renew a Blue Badge

Check which routes we plan to grit

Hire a minibus

Make a grit bin request or report damage

Replace lost or stolen Blue Badge

Report a car park fault

Report a fault with an electric vehicle (EV) charger

Report a road or street light fault

Check for road works and road closures

Social care and health

Check for day service base closures

Occupational therapy self-assessment

Report adult protection and support concerns

Request childcare training

Apply for a carbon dioxide (CO2) monitor

Assess eligibility for support with transport to services

Benefits and grants

Apply for a further education grant

Apply for a pupil travel grant

Apply for a sports facilities and club grant

Apply for discretionary housing payment

Apply for free school meals or school clothing grants

Apply to Scottish Welfare Fund

Benefits calculator and claim

Report a change in your circumstances - benefits

Request a backdated Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit

Apply for self-isolation support grant


Apply for a reduction under the Small Business Bonus Scheme

Apply for business rates empty property relief

Set up direct debit for your business rates

Tell us about business moving into Aberdeenshire

Tell us about business moving out of Aberdeenshire

Note an interest in a commercial property for sale

Apply for business rates new and improved property relief

Apply for business rates retail, hospitality and leisure relief

Apply for business rates fresh start relief

Apply for business rates disabled relief

Apply for business rates day nursery relief

Register a farmer's market

Register as a producer at farmer's markets

Council Tax

Apply for a single person Council Tax discount

Apply for a student Council Tax discount

Landlord reporting change of tenancy

Request a revised copy of your Council Tax bill

Set up direct debit for your Council Tax

Tell us you are moving into Aberdeenshire

Tell us you are moving out of Aberdeenshire

Tell us you are moving within Aberdeenshire


Apply for housing or, if you are a tenant, view your rent details

Check when your council home is getting upgraded

Report a non-emergency housing repair


Sign in or register with myAberdeenshire

Get help with myaccount registration, signing in or account details

Report an issue with myAberdeenshire services


Order birth, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates

Schools and learning

Apply for a nursery or early learning and childcare place

Apply for primary school place

Register for a music centre

Register for and manage music tuition

Register for school pipe band

Register for youth orchestra

View school closures school transport changes

View school contact details


Book a natural and cultural heritage discovery session


Apply for an occasional licence to sell alcohol

Apply for a small society lottery registration

Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol

Apply for a taxi driver licence

Apply for a private hire driver licence

Apply for a taxi 6 month vehicle test

Apply for a taxi vehicle substitution

Apply for a private hire 6 month vehicle test

Apply for a private hire vehicle substitution

Renew personal licence to sell alcohol

Renew taxi driver licence

Renew taxi vehicle licence

Renew private hire driver licence

Renew private hire vehicle licence

View or comment on a licensing application